Monday, September 17, 2007

Hello World

Welcome to Security Mike's Blog. I'm glad you are here.

You see, Internet Security is a very dynamic business, and it requires constant vigilance. One of the reasons that I wrote Security Mike's Guide to Internet Security is that most people don't know how to even start securing their online environment. They certainly don't know how to stay on top of the new attacks.

So on this blog I will be providing tips, tutorials, and updates on how you can avoid being a victim of the attack de jour. I won't be providing as much detail as I do in Security Mike's Guide or on the Portal, but you'll at least know there is something you need to look into.

There are so many reasons I wrote Security Mike's Guide that I don't know where to start. So I won't. I'll be announcing the product in a bunch of different venues over the next few days. So I'll be linking to those posts, which will give you a better feel for what I'm trying to accomplish with the Guide and who it's meant for (and who it's not meant for as well).

No comments: